Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Haverford

    haverford

      I went to Haverford with some notions of what my brother told me about it (my one brother went there).  When someone who went there and did a lot there says that it’s changing I believe them, especially this guy.  The campus was pretty  and so where the buildings.  The trees where massive which was something I liked very much, being surrounded by trees since birth.  Haverford is still in PA which I know is something I’ll probably keep talking about but I’m sorry.  I really do think that while I love the state in which I was born and raised and I’ll always being a country girl was the back hills of PA it would be nice to see other parts of the country.  The classes sounded good and with my AP credits I wouldn’t have to take a class senior year and would be able to focus on research. 

     But yet again I’m talking about the feel of the place.  There was something that was just a bit weird for me and I felt comfortable yet something was missing for me.  It was a great place but I don’t know if it’s a great place for me…

      P.S.  Today I got my  first thing in the mail from a college, and it was from Swarthmore!

No comments:

Post a Comment