Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

BIRTHDAYS?!?!

      It’s not my birthday, it’s my Mom’s (my best friend).  I thought a day this special deserved a special post.  So Mom since I know you’ll probably read this I have a couple things I’d like to tell you.  I love you so much, you’ve really made me into the person that I am now.  You’re my best friend and you always will be, I would do anything for you (don’t abuse that power).  I’m also very grateful for everything you do for me.  I don’t think that I will ever be able to make you understand the way that I think you’re a wonderful person.

                   For everyone else reading, I hope you have a Mom or Dad or Aunt, Uncle, or someone in your life that you feel this way about,  Having someone there to guide you through everything makes you feel so loved.  It’s a gift to have someone in your life that cares that much for you. Sometimes things get hard and you aren’t getting along with the ones you  love but soon everything works it’s way through and you can remember that without those people you’d be someone very different. 

      So if you have someone like my Mom in your life don’t forget to make them feel special and loved, as they make you feel.  Everyone deserves that feeling.

IMG_0989IMG_0219

IMG_1015

No comments:

Post a Comment