Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Closer

     IMG_0399As summer is quickly winding down, it may not seem like it to you but for me it is.  I’ve been super busy with work and homework too.  I’ve done a lot this summer but sometimes it’s really hard.  Almost all of my friends are hours away and doing their won things and my friends at home aren’t available.  It’s been another summer without my peers/friends.  Although I love being able to sit back at home and relax, as well as making some money, I don’t get to spend anytime doing 16 year old stuff.  I had a great time on Beaver with my brother, and he is one of my best friends (don’t tell him that), I never went shopping or to the movies with any of my friends that live here.  But enough of me being boring.  With summer coming to a close I just got to thinking of the school year and the seasons ahead.  I love my school and while I don’t know what I’m going to do as an adult or where I’m going to college, it’s great to keep learning and growing.  That being said fall, winter, and spring are were it’s at in terms of seasons.  Summer’s just to warm for me and I like being able to wear jeans and layering more than I can now.  But anyway, how were you summers?  Hopefully ones that you’ll remember and love for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment