Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Educated

     Today was back to school shopping.  Since I get all my school supplies at school I just needed( still need/want) clothes.  When I got home I went through my closet and got rid of more than I had bought.  Oh well, there’s defiantly time for another round.  Since it’s Sunday the thrift stores where closed.  Thrifting is my favorite way to get cute clothes.  They’re much more one of a kind and they cost less as well.  Today I also got a new phone, I finally entered the world of smart-phones.  Which means now it’ll be so much easier for me to get awesome pictures for the blog.  I can’t wait to take more outfit pics, even though that’ll probably be after I go back to school.  Anyway I hope you all enjoyed your weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment