Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Hot Summer Nights

     Yesterday was my day off so I got to spend it A) doing homework B)shopping for my Mom’s Birthday and C) going into town for Hot Summer Nights.  The one street closes, music and food is there.  It’s a lot of fun.  So I thought I might dress up a bit since I usually just wear shorts and a t-shirt when I’m not a work.  O really liked my outfit today, especially with the blue tights. IMG_1388
Hot summer Nights
IMG_1384
Outfit details    Tank top; Old Navy    dress:Target   Tights:Target    Shoes:JCPenny
I really like that my style has evolved from when I was younger.  I think that a lot of my inspiration comes from the blogs I read.  I really look forward to coming up with another cute outfit that makes me feel beautiful. IMG_1385                                  
         I’ve had the opportunity to reflect more on how I’ve grown and changed from 8th grade.  I only owned 1 dress.  I think a lot of that was the fact that the people I went to school with expected me to wear certain things.  When I went away to high school I was open to change myself and I continue to do that when I think that my path is changing.  It’s been a great thing for me.  I moved out of my comfort zone and now I really like the things I create to wear.  It’s something I treasure.  How have you styles changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment