Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Deem some hot CREPES!!

          When my brother is home that means one things.  We make food together.  Preferably something that’s pretty bad for me.  this time we made crepes and home made hot chocolate.  I love working on things in the kitchen.  Putting on some awesome tunes and letting things cook.  It’s also nice to be cooking with someone else.  IMG_1497IMG_1507IMG_1509 
I love hot chocolate.   It was on my Top Ten list for foods.  I’ve never made it from scratch before though.  I wasn’t sure what I was doing but it turned out fantastic, I loved it so much.  My brother had gotten the book above for me a couple of years ago.  I had forgotten about it until he asked me if I wanted to make some hot chocolate.  But there was something else to go with the hot chocolate that would be awesome…. some crepes.
IMG_1530
IMG_1525IMG_1533IMG_1537 There was once last food that was to go in between the hot chocolate and the crepes.  For the party we had made risotto and there was a lot left over.  So my brother made rice balls with the left over tomatoes and mozzarella.  they were really easy to make and tasted so goo.  Having the cheese and the tomatoes inside the rice and then we rolled it in flour and fried them.  They were so great.  I would defiantly make them again.
IMG_1512IMG_1513IMG_1514IMG_1517IMG_1519

No comments:

Post a Comment