Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

SO LONG!!!

Hey
I haven't written in what seems like forever.  It's because I've been roadtripping (kind of).  I flew to Chicago to spend most of July with my brother in nothern Michigen.  But before we did that I spent some time at his apartment and we went to visit U of Chicago.  Now we're up on  an island in lake Michigen.  Since he's a bio major we're working on his senior project with his teacher looking at plants.  Needless to say I've been in the like almost every day and have sunburn everywhere but I wouldn't change anything.  It's been such a great experience so far.  I'll put picture up soon.  Most of them are of the places we've been surveying but I still think they're cool.  What have you all been up to?  How was your 4th of July, I spent mine in airports and I car.
loves
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment