Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Paying Taxes

       Yes it's official, I pay taxes.... well not really I'm not going to make enough to pay taxes next April but I got my first 8 hour shift in today.  I was hard, but I was really nice to be able to get to know some of the people I'm working with better.  I think that having people you like surrounding you while your doing something you might not like as much improves the situation so much.  So for everyone out there that might not like the job their in right now ( first of all try to find a new job, BUT until then) enjoy those who surround you, if they aren't great either then get out!  I hope everyone is enjoying thier summers' whether they're working or not.
                                                                               Loves, Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment