Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Almost Gone
















     Today's my last full day on Beaver Island, tomorrow we have to be at the boat by 10 to get a ferry.  The last two weeks were awesome.  Last night we went to the island's music festival.  I've learned so much and I love how beautiful the island is.  I don't think I'm ready to leave yet but I guess it's time.  At the end of this week I go to more colleges so I might even put up style pictures of what I wear for my tours.  I'm mostly sad I think that my time with one of my brothers is almost over.  He's one of my best friends and has taught me so much.  But tonight is a night for celebration!  So I think I'll have some pictures of us eating and have ice cream, maybe some playing cards!  But for now I'll think about how much fun I had and showing you guys all the pictures I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment