Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Are you ready?!

     So maybe it was only a college football game, but I thought it was awesome.  Since my high school team sucks… a lot, it was refreshing to see team that’s won.  In fact this was a playoff game, which they won!  The college was where my mom and step-dad went to college, IUP (Indiana University of Penn.).  It was a crisp, fall day and I got to wear one of my many sweaters.  Anywho, I hope you like these pictures as much as I loved going to the game.  Their mascot is the hawk, they had to change it from Indians, which I always find funny because during the period that they didn't have a mascot people just yelled anything they could think of.  Which I think it so funny and I actually wished that they’d not had a mascot for longer, just for my own amusement. IMG_1937IMG_1939IMG_1945IMG_1949IMG_1979IMG_1984IMG_2014IMG_2018IMG_2023IMG_2046IMG_2050
    Seeing the marching band way also another thing I loved.  They’re extremely good and their formations where awesome.  Do you guys like any college sports or been to a match/game lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment