Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pram 2K14

  I'm sorry, but I had to.  When I was younger it seemed like in most movies I saw about high school they made prom out to be a make it or break it kind of event.  I mean have you seen the Disney movie titles Prom?  To me it was all a bit ridiculous, so much so that for my senior prom my mom picked out my dress.  Yes, that is how little I was invested in it, I mean I didn't have a significant other to go with so for me there wasn't any pressure.  I think this is the way people should look at prom.  It's a time to dress up and stay up late dancing with your friends, I don't think it really dictates the rest of your life.  That's not to say it isn't fun, I had plenty of fun at both of my proms.  No
Now comes to point where I bombard you with pictures from my senior prom...enjoy!!!








I'd like to thank my mom for her fabulous facial expression in this last photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment