Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Looks Guys I Finished

    I went to a couple high school graduations this year, including my own.  I know this is going to sound cliche, but I really did think that my schools graduation was the best.  There were no speeches by the faculty, it was all students, signing, playing instruments, and speaking.  There were no caps and gowns, thank goodness I hear those things are really warm, instead we were all in white and each had a white rose pinned on.  I was lucky enough to have mine pinned on by my Latin teacher, one of the best people at the school, if you ask me.  I got to pick who I walked in with and who I was going to be sitting next to.  Unfortunately, I picked a walking partner who was over a foot taller then me so my family couldn't see me walking to my seat.  But I did get to walk with one of my best friends so my family's view of me walking wasn't a big deal.  We also had nice weather meaning that it was an outdoor ceremony, in a beautiful amphitheater.  I think that the ceremony was special because it really focused on us, plus it wasn't so long that you were bored to death by the end of it.  I'm really going to miss my high school, but I think this was a great way to end it all.  So as usual next comes the onslaught of pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment