Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

All Grown Up

     Not me.  Goodness no, I'm nowhere close to being grown-up and frankly it scares me too.  My second oldest brother however, is getting close to it.  he recently graduated from college.  So the family packed up and drove for 7 hours to sit in the sun for 3 hours.  This makes it seem horrific, but really it wasn't.  I loved it.  I went early with my oldest brother to save good seats, which yes was slight borey because we had to sit on opposite ends of the row texting each other because we couldn't actually speak to each-other, however, it was well worth it because we did get good seats.  I know I put up a post not too long ago about my high school's graduation so bear with me as a basically repeat everything I said then.  I'm so extremely proud of him.  He's worked so hard and has accomplished so much, and seeing him graduation (again) was amazing.  I can't really say how much it made me happy to be there with the rest of my family seeing this amazing moment in his life.  I told you this was going to be bad.  But without anymore blaber from me, because yes that does happen a lot, here are some pictures.

People say we look similar but we don't get it.


The most priceless face I've ever seen.




My brother's girlfriend.



No comments:

Post a Comment