Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Is it a bird? A plane?

IMG_1790IMG_1791IMG_1792IMG_1794IMG_1795What should I see at my last soccer game but this beautiful bird.  I wasn’t able to play because I had a concussion but I made sure to take lots of pictures of my teammates.  But my coach saw the hawk and said it would make good pictures, so of course I did.  It’s a wonderful bird but it also shows that where I go to school, while it might not be as far away from everything as where I live, it still reminds me of home with the natural beauty surrounding it.   IMG_1796

Not many things make me happier than things like this.  It’s something that seems really odd but I think’s it’s a way to connect with the places you are and relate them to everywhere else you’ve been.

No comments:

Post a Comment