Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Summertime Sadness

     Well, it's not exactly summertime for me yet.  I still have a week of classes and exams, but senior prom and graduation were this weekend.  This is means that my prefects and all my friends that were seniors are now gone and I'm almost a senior myself.  The people that left are the ones who have been here all three years I have and now they aren't here.  People graduate every year but these people were the ones that guided us the most.  I cried so much over the past weekend, and while it's sad to see them go, it's also something incredible.  I've worked so hard and now it's my turn to be on top so to speak.  But more importantly my prefect that I got closest with is gone, but she was fantastic and if she read this I know she would cry,  and even though she probably won't see this I want to thank her for everything she did for me.  She helped me embrace my weirdness and always had me laughing.  I wish all the graduates the best luck in everything that they do from here.



The first picture are of me and my prefect, the last two are of me and one of my friends.  We lived in the same dorm and had Bio together.  She's hilarious and I'll miss her, I'll miss them both, but I know that I'll see them relatively soon.  They've made it so far and will continue to be great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment