Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

What About Today?

     I know I don't post what I'm wearing a lot.  But I thought maybe every once and awhile I could.  I know I'm not to great with the pictures, but I hope to get better at it soon.  It's getting closer to fall meaning that while it's pretty chilly in the morning, in the afternoon it does tend to warm up a good deal.  This means one thing, layering.  I love to layer with sweaters and cardigans, which is what I did today.


Cardigan: Thrifted       Top: Charlotte Ruse       Shorts: oops I forgot         Shoes: Decided not to wear them


     I thought that the cardigan really added a much needed pop of color.  And since it's autumn I thought a red would be perfect.



     I absolutely love high-waisted things and end up wearing them a lot.  I think they suit me though.  I also was really liking how well my make-up turned out today, by my camera was being funky so I decided just to take a selfie, judge me.  Since it was beautiful outside I thought I would take pictures up by our fire pit of the rest of my outfit though.  Where do you guys like to hang out this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment