Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Uploading Pictures Phhhh.

        Hey folks ( even though it's still only one)!!!!  I finally put my camera card into my computer so I can share some new pictures.  My house is on a mountain in rural central PA so I've been getting a lot of pictures featuring the property and the chickens.
     I resently cleaned out my room so now I'm on a mission to redo it.  I really want to put some cool things in there but my budget is a bit limited considering I haven't started my job yet, it should be an interesting project.  Anyone out there any ideas. I'm going to be DIYing a lot of it but I want some stuff that I can build off of from the store.  Another thing I got to was talking pictures of what I'm wearing.  It's going to be a slow process but I think I'll get the hang of it soon and be able to show you guys what I'm wearing everying day( more during the school year when I can wear whatever, seeing me in a Wendy's unifrom everyday would probably get pretty boring). I did manage to get like two pictures today and I only really like one of them.
    I would post the pictures but for some reason nothing is uploading correctly so you're still without.  Hopefully my stuning writing has kept you captivated.
                       Loves Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment